Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ramones- Baby I Love You LIVE 1980


This was the ONLY time the Ramones EVER played Baby I Love You live on stage anywhere..i know they did a few shows on the telly lipsynching the song...why only once? Did Johnny hate the song that bad..as many know as the years went by that there was an unwritten rule that the Ramones did not sing any ballads live..now in the early touring days of the band they sang I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend, Needles and Pins and Here Today, Gone Tomorrow live,but it went by the wayside in the later touring years of the band...too bad..would have loved to have heard 7-11, My My Kind of a Girl, She Belongs to Me or their cover of the Stones, Out of Time in a live setting...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...