Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I Am Here..Can You Hear Me?

Well truebelivers it has been awhile...i have been busy being single ....very ...very single and doing lots and lots and lots of homework. I completed my proposal for my Seminar about British Imperialism in India, a matter of fact i handed it in this afternoon and i have to present it to me class on the 18th and hand it in on the 23rd..a 24 page term paper! Yikes! Then again i know someone who is doing a 75 page thesis on Jessie Jackson! That's right! Jessie F'n Jackson! I started my annotated bibilography for my methods class and my participant observation paper for Qualitative Methods. All of these papers are still in the primitive stages, once i find that motivation that i am looking for, they will then proceed. Bush was relelected...suprised anyone? I wonder how many Philly Steak and Cheeses Micheal Moore is eating right now? Poor Kerry...man he was boring...Man, i am really bushed this afternoon..just no motivation at all..and that sucks cause this time of the school year, you need motivation to complete all of these inane projects! I even brought an extra Michelina thing today because i thought the motivation to get cracking would happen...it has not happened yet i am afriad...plus i have to work Friday and Sunday in Greenwood and Saturday night in Middleton...i wonder what new Hollywood indoor bullstuff will people be fudging their pants to get their mits on this week? See what a dedicated employee i am? I do not have a fricking clue as to what this weeks new releases are! I think i am gonna have to ask me Momma for a loan on some dollars this weekend cause i am broker than broke! A girl smiled at me yesterday...i think she was smiling at the guy behind me...man us fatty boys never seem to win eh? I once had a friend who commented that, "You got to have the gut to strut!" Well...i am not strutting...maybe that is what i need, if you want to get something done in this world, throw someone a bone...dangle a carrot in front of their face, maybe if my profs had some hot girls for me to purchase, i would find the inspiration to do these crazy assignments...if i do these three assignments, the term will pretty mucch be over, i have one examination...just one exam!!! And i amm done and then it is the crazy commercialized season called Christmas...my Mom does not know what to buy me..i do not know if Sister Sarah's sells blow-up dolls or not...ok...i am just kidding! Ah, the day i will get a clue eh? Man TSN is broadcasting old hockey games now...some say it is desperate, i like to look at the game before millionares, helmets, before the insitigator rules, before the Soviet Union fell apart...when there were mullets and bench clearing brawls...fights..fights...fights...Don Cherry was coaching...sigh...ok i am going now...to dream of old flames...i mean do some homework and stuff...later gators...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...