Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004

I Haven't Got The Time....

Hello webslingers, hoosers and other life forms. Well...i did my speech yesterday on British and India Imperialism, it lasted a good twenty-five minutes and i think i did well, this was a wee bit of a different assignment because my classmates mark me, instead of the prof, so it should be interesting to see how i did, i wore my suitjacket and pants with a new turtleneck, one sweetie told me that i looked, "Dashing". I was at the library last night till almost 2:00, i have now completed 17/24 pages for my Seminar paper. Also, i finished the textbook for my social theory class, something in my professional college career that i have never done before! Actually, yesterday could have been a lot worse than it was, on Wednesday i grabbed the wrong suit jacket and pants for my presentation and had to drive all the way back to Middleton, a good 45 minute drive to retrieve them, the worst thing about this is that is put my budget for the week out of whack because i have the rent money put aside and i am trying to have some Christmas money put aside for myself, i have only myself to blame i guess. Also on the way back i ran into my Qualitative methods prof whose class i skipped to go home and get me suit and she was totally unimpressed with me missing her class, her TA taught it i guess, but she did complement me on having a nice suit...A girl from my Seminar class was trying to play matchmaker and set me up on a date with a girl who never had one before, i politely declined, now hear me out naysayers, i have nothing against the girl, it is just that well...i can be picky, and by that i do not mean that my dates all have to look like supermodels, it is just that there has to be that certain something, i do not know what it is.....is it looks? It is a standing glare? A nice smile? Confidence? There is something that has to attract me...i can be quite the A**hole when it comes to relationships...god knows i have destroyed a great many of them, ones that happened and potential ones...well...alot of the former buffoons helped as well, i cannto take all of the damn credit. Well, i am now home in this raging metropolis of Middleton and i have to wrok tonight down at the Andrews from 6:00-11:00, tomorrow in Greenwood from 6:00-12:00 and the 3 hr short shift in Greenwood on Sunday from 1:00-4:00. Anyways i has to try and complete some of me damn homework, so in the meantime an in between time, till later this is Rockin Rob signing off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...