Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Try Again

Hey hey! Bloggeronies! Hope your still enjoying the new look of Robbblogs! Well it is good and new, besides the ol green look was getting old with my adventures on the Acadia campus, which of course is done and over with. (Acadia finally went smoke free on July 1st!!!) So i have a new laptop, my Mother purchased my number one must have for Japan! It is a Toshiba and i now have my first ever DVD burner/ripper and all the other good stuff too! I went to see Mainstream Wrestling with my nephew on Thursday night and during the first match the ring broke!!! Not too much of a crowd there, but then again there was hardly any advertising done for it at all...Well i think i am rejoining Fitness Experience tomorrow, the student rate for one month is only $28 so that is a good deal, maybe i will take in some tanning as well..LOL! Anyone want to lose weight should read these old school diet cards from 1974!!! Hung out with a friend last night and watched the original Bad News Bears from 1976 and PCU! I bought a copy of WWF: World's Greatest Managers the other day, it was a hoot watching Bobby The Brain and others, including Fuji Vice which me and my friend Jason back in the Passage roared at back in the day! So there was another Extreme Cage Combat card in Halifax at the Fabulous Forum and not one stick of advertising (Probably due to those like Alex J!) still it drew around 2500 people on word of mouth alone. Well tomorrow i am going to send off my Passport papers, a lady just the other day told me to write out a money order instead of using a credit card, see i screwed up with the credit card last time, so a money order means they will get the payment for sure! Thank someone that there will have to be no more stupid passport pics taken! Well this coming Saturday at the store formerly known as Andrew's there will be the 2nd annual sidewalk sale! Please someone come buy all of our VHS!!! I remember last year for the wild ol tan i got! (More like a burn!) So i found this awesome new website (Bullen will love this one!) called Every Video Game located at http://www.everyvideogame.com/
Where you can find all kinds of Nintendo and Sega games and play em online!!! Games like Blades of Steel (One of Robbo's first Nintendo games!!!) and one of my all time favorites..
WCW World Championship Wrestling!!! (Which me and all my pals used to play after our family trip to the States in 1992!!!!) Darn site is as addictive as YouTube!!! (Devo is still touring!?!?!?!)
Anyways gang that is all for Old Man Robb for now...have a good one!

PS- Black Sabbath: Paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...