Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Almost Time For a Bender

Another just glorious Wednesday eh? I recieved me Reseach and Methodology Midterm back last night...not exactly the mark i wanted...matter of fact, i was downright pissy aboot it...did alot of jumping up and down and wanted to FREAK!!! ...ok i am fine now...maybe..i mean i'll take it....all i have to say is THANK GOD we have the analytical bibliography assignment to do, i would be Up The Creek! Well it is closer to the weekend..can't wait for Saturday...anybody else getting dressed up? i am invited over to Richie's...but i know that the AXE is calling my name... I completed my Qualitative Assignment #3 last night at the Vaughn, i was there till about 12 last night. Man, another midterm next week, thankfully, tonight the question for the midterm was put online, so hopefully all will be good. I have a Pizza-Pizza date tomorrow with my buddy Lindy at 4:00...hot supper date to the SUB! Man i have alot of work to be done, my proposal for Seminar, more and more homework all of the time! Acutally i have been listening to my favorite song that i played on CHMA last year by the now-defunct Canadian band, "Punchbuggy" and it is called, "The Great Divide" it actually is a great song that summed up alot of my feelings about last year, decipher the the lyrics and you shall find the truth. Anyways lots to do, so everyone go have a Colt and a Smile! Lates...rock on! ....and do your homework...or else!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...