Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Distant Early Saturday Morning in Middleton

Well, another night working in the metropolis of Greenwood and i somehow survived! Actually i have been working at the same part-time/ full-time job off and on since June of 1997. Another late night till 12:00 and i survived computer breakdowns, irate customers and buncha brats. One girl even flashed me last night...it was like...yikes! ...not much to look at...only one class yesterday and that went well, learned about Emile Durkheim, which is good becuase my take-home midterm is in another week, along with almost all of the rest of my midterms. Jeesh, even a preliminary Christmas examination schedule is up now! I have the new, "Friday The 13th Boxset" home, it is really stocked with good stuff, including deleated scenes. The hockey Axemen lost last night in McGill 4-2, i will be most pleased to be able to attend Homecoming in the next week...actually check out this poll on the Axemen website...most interesting result. I work again tonight at 6:00 in Middleton, so today is an all-out study day. My average is actually good so far with only two marks back, makes me think of a certain individual back in the day from say...1995-96 who told me that i had no talent..nadda..zero, then when i came to Acadia and this certain individual was always downtown, would never acknowledge me. When i was a frosh leader in 2001-02 and she came out of the Save-Easy as lines of Tower Frosh were singing, "We Got Spirit" at 7:00 on a rainy Wolfville morning, she came face to face with me and would not speak.... it was sooooooo nice to have this individual present by coincidence at my graduation from Acadia back in 2002-03, it was such a nice way of saying, IN YOUR FACE B***H!!! Anyways it is now time for some breaky and homework, later mates!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...