A drumroll please...
Pizza Dip Ingredients
- 1 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheddar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In an ungreased 9-inch pie pan or 1 to 1 1/2-quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
- Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or crackers
I must admit folks i have been a wee bit nervous about Sunday's concert.. worried we are going to have crappy weather or in the case of Corner Brook, Nfld...have the concert canceled....i have never been to Corner Brook...but is there really not that much to do there? I have had some people tell me that Deep Purple has not been relevant in yrs to the rock n roll world...but to me they were one of the BIG 3 along with Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath..one of the Metal Godfathers and they have NEVER been to Halifax or the Maritime provinces at all... this may be my ONLY chance to see them... anyways it looks like Sunday is a go folks..so enjoy the game and if you make it..enjoy the dip...i be too busy headbanging...or whatever people do these days... :)