- The calories in a donair
- When The cat comes back the very next day
- When people mock the “eh” but do not understand it's purpose in the sentence
- Being the one Canadian who does not follow hockey
- The half hour wait at Harvey's
- Resenting Don Cherry because you can't pull off what he can
- Your country is known for its love of hockey and your province does not have an NHL team
- Tim Horton's withdrawal while abroad
- oot and aboot
- The American version of ice tea
- We will never truly accept the new Hockey Night in Canada song
- Time for some Kraft Dinner and telling friends, “Oh Jesus have mercy its all gone!”
- The calories in Poutine
- When Leafs fans say Toronto is the best hockey city...WHAT?!?!?!!?
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Found these on a Facebook page called Canadian Problems...here are some of Old Man Robb's favorites...