Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You Should Do It Now While It's On Your Mind

Helloooooo fellow bloggeroonies! Well i went out to my old high school yesterday and well, they did a really nice job with the renovations and putting in a new gym. Yesterday was all business and i was asking questions about how does one break into guidance councilling. One has to have their BA, then their education and then they have to do a masters in councilling and then it can be a hard nut to crack as far as getting your foot in the door. Oh well i had to know. I recieved yet another pamphlet, this time from the University of Maine at Presque Isle. It does seem hard to get into the teacher education programme there as well. You have to have math, so that seems to make everything go to hell in a handbasket, however not all is lost. My father made a suggestion that i start to check out universities in Washington. My sister lives there and i can finally replace my Huskies t-shirt that i bought back in the summer of 1995!!! HAHAHA! The best part would be that my shelter would be taken care of, instead of going back to res and having to adapt to another batch of new people, i am getting way too old for that! I applied for a job at the base in Greenwood, they are looking for an English tutor to teach non-English personnel, so it stated that i could apply via e-mail so i sent them my resume and my curriculum vitaie both last night. We shall just have to wait and see what happens eh?

AXEMEN HOCKEY HOME OPENER - FRIDAY OCT 14 VS DALHOUSIE !

....

Just thought i would remind everyone

Well the Axemen beat Mount Allison 48-0, wrecking the homecoming party at Mount A. If i had been there i would have been torn, my heart lies with cheering for the Axemen, while my pals at Harper would have been most dismayed at my show of Acadia loyalty. I just wish the Mounties one win...just one, are they playing a team from Quebec this year? It would rule the world to see the Mounties beat SMU, just to get them back for that defeat a few years ago.
Oh well, i have to get dressed, do some around the house stuff and then work at 6:00 tonight...later slingers!

PS- Ramones: Blitzkreg Bop
PS Part II: I sooooooooooooooooooo want the hockey Axemen to add this one to the songlist for the games this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...