Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Old Man Robb is Like a Rolling Stone...But Still Much Younger..or Something Like That...

Hello all those out there in webslingeroonie land! Well peeps the Stones were great! What a drive! What crowds! Crowd control? hah! $4 water! $40 t-shirt? Babes? Of all ages! Great to see the Hip (Who i have not seen since 1991 at Acadia Arena!) and for the first time ever, Mick and the boys, a little long in the tooth and really Mick does oversell on Ruby Tuesday and how the hell is Keith Richards even still alive! Man Mick really gotta slow down on that dancing!
Anyways glad to be back!
An old friend e-mailed me the other day and asked me how does it feel not to be at frosh week for like the first time since the 70s...

It sucks

There it is out of my system! Is Acadia missing out? Sure they are! I think with my long standing knowledge of university politics and connections, i would make a great addition to the alumni office or campus affairs, but we know the hidden agenda, and this is nothing about grades, it is who you are, what you look like and connections...now when earlier i said connections i meant people that i have met over the years and my ways of being associatied with others that i could bring those relationships to the table if i was ot have one of those positions, i know people, bringing them onboard would help shape the Acadia product. What connections am i missing? Well if i had a famous last name, i think i would be in like yesterday. Or if i had money, or if i was a famous alumni, or yet related to one. What students need is someone blue collar that they can talk to, help them. It would be good for relations with others and with the people that matter. Hello Mcleans? Hello #1 university in Canada. Could i get us there? Well i would try, i would not be someone who came to work just to look pretty and or comb my hair, i want us to be number one, however i guess satisfying the needs of the high class takes precidence, so blue collar can go take a leap into a lake or something...oh well folks i tried.
It is a sin what is happening in New Orleans, that is all i really have to say on the subject.
I am still in negotiations with schools amongst the eastern coast, the most recent of which is Farmington at the University of Maine. However i had an offer just today that i could have a room available if i was to attend the Portland Campus. Decisions, Decisions. Well many pamphlets are on the way so i have to sit and decide what is best for me.
Me and Dunker went to see the 40 Year Old Virgin the other night, hysterical stuff...some of it gross and unnecessary, like the drunk driving scene, however the two foreign guys were killing me, could not believe it when he made the Al-Qaeda comment! Anyways, very highly recommended!
Well i cannot believe i am going to say this, but i have Friday night off and i am staying the heck home! Why is that Old Man Robb? Well it is the first meeting between the Axemen and SMU at Huskie Stadium this season at 7:00 on Eastlink and i am going to sit in my newly renovated room and watch it on the telly, i would upstairs on our 60 incher, but because of the dish being connected, i have to settle for watching down in the depths of the dungeon like old times. And i may add that i am proud to see that the football Axemen are going to wear black stripes to honour their late teammate Kristin Pipe
Well i have tomorrow off and i am going to go to the gym while the Tracker is being fixed (Hole in the exhaust) dunno what else the rest of the day, washed the cars and mowed the lawn the other day, so most of the household stuff is taken care of...anyways webheads i am off for now! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Lingsters said...

Blogosphere Hitting Stratosphere
Week of 8.29.05 Seattle BlogoSphere Hitting Stratosphere They can be spotted convocating in meat ... The species familiaris in question is that of the phylum Internet Blogger.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning dallas ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning dallas ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning frisco## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning frisco## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning plano## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning plano## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning allenD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning allen## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##stanley steemer## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##stanley steemer## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##stanley steamer## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##stanley steamer## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##kiwi carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##kiwi carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##dalworth carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##dalworth carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Pet Odor## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Pet Odor## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##Water and Flood Extraction ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water and Flood Extraction ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Emergency Water Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Emergency Water Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Water Extraction and Structural Drying## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water Extraction and Structural Drying## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet flooded## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet flooded## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)



Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##flood service## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##flood service## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##emergency water extraction ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##emergency water extraction ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)



Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##Fire Restoration Cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Fire Restoration Cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Smoke Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Smoke Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Fire Restoration## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Fire Restoration## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Smoke## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Smoke## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##Water Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Soot removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Soot removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##kiwi## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##kiwi## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##dalworth## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##dalworth## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##flood service dallas## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##flood service dallas## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Prayer Power said...

Solid Silver Wallet Pen
This fine specimen could make a great gift for retro users. Designed to fit into the fold of most men's wallets, the Wallet Pen is handmade of solid sterling silver and features a standard mini ballpoint ...
Just to let you know about this computer maintenance website that pretty much covers computer maintenance related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...