Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Melt The Sugar

Hey folks! It is good ol Robbo here and it is awesome outside in good ol good ol Middleton (Dunker reference!) Well how is my Japan stuff going? Well today i had to go to the old homestead of West Kings and their principal signed as my guarantor, meaning someone who could verify who i was. This all pertains to my passport. Yesterday i had to have four more passport photos taken (No smiles allowed!) and i had to go to the RCMP to have a criminal record check done on me so that people would know that i was not a crook! All kinds of agreements too. I had to choose what hours i wanted to work over there. It does not look to be all that bad of a schedule actually. An example of a schedule would go something like this:

Monday: 1:20 PM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 1:20 PM to 9:00 PM
Thursday: OFF
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:40 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:20 PM

It is somewhat different in that Saturdays and Sundays are popular days for students to attend these classes. So it is unlikely that i would have traditional weekends off. Cool eh? Also the average day consists of eight lessons of 40 or 45 minutes each with anywhere from 1 to 4 students per class. So what all else is a happening? Well that is the major stuff. We are still getting all kinds of nice cards and letters from people. A big thanks to them, we really appreciate it. So i picked up a couple of DVD's the other day including Scarface and Beavis and Butthead Volume II!!!! Later this summer, in July as a matter of fact, Shogun Assassin is finally arriving on DVD!?!?!?!!? Awesome ! My fav flick from my lone year at Mount A!!! Send your Ninjas! I'll kill them all!!!!! I bought a 12 pack of Keith's Red today, have never had one ..so a case will do. So i may be going to the Drive in tomorrow and to Saint John's in July. Now i have a problem with going to the Drive-in tomorrow night that hopefully is understood. I go and i am going to miss game six of the Oilers- Hurricanes!!!! I think i will take my nephews wireless television with me to the drive in and check out the score every now and then. Now that i am officially not going till January/ Febuary to Japan, i have lots of time to do stuff, to save up for stuff. Lots to do! Women and beer and football!!!! ...as a matter of fact i should go book off the Acadia- Mount A game on September 9th at 2:00 PM now!!!HAHAHAAH whatever Old Man Robb! However Old Man Robb is babysitting tonight..ahh kids, well i did buy my niece a stuffed Ernie and Bert doll for her bday..nothing like being a uncle that is cool in every way!!! Oh well... Anyways folks..have a good one!

PS!! Screeching Weasel: I Wanna Be a Homosexual

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...