Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Robert Reid Hawley...You Devil!

Hey there bloggeronies! How is life? Well it is still hard and all, it is now some eleven days later, not even two weeks yet and i cannot believe that he is gone. However life has gone on, all are doing well and that is what he would have liked anyways. I went up to Acadia yesterday to visit one of my old student advisors around 2:00 yesterday. Actually i bumped into lots of people, old professors, including one who told me that Japan is actually 12 hrs behind our time. Or is that 12 hrs in front? Ugh! I even bumped into a prof that thought i was mad at him, well i was for awhile until i realized that what had happened was my own fault, my own little mental block. Weird eh?oh and i saw an awesome Acadia Alumni shirt at the bookstore! Gotta get one!!!! The next Grand Prix Wrestling show is on the 24th of this month at the immortal Berwick Arena and i think my nephew wants to go to see this one. I might be headed to the drive in this weekend with an old pal. Maybe on Saturday, who knows? I have an offer to head over to Saint John, NB in July for a weekend i would probably never forget and i don't believe it is all of that expensive to take the ferry, it used to be even less if you are parked and just go on the ferry by yourself. That is the Digby ferry i am referring to by the way. Ugh! Those Oilers, if they do not win tomorrow night, i think then it is all over but the frickin crying, i mean who wants to have champs like Carolina? What the hell is that on their jerseys anyways? Tomorrow is my day off and i have to get cracking on this Japan stuff! I have to get a background check to see if i am not a crook! I have to sign a drug screening consent and release form! A resume for Visa application! Medical Declaration! and a Proof of identitiy which is a Name letter from University, which in my case would come from Acadia! I was stupid back around oh when was it 1987 i believe, the Superstore was built in Cole Harbour/ Dartmouth and i decided in my wisdom and wanting to be cool to steal a VAN HALEN II TAPE!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!?!! A FRICKIN VAN HALEN II TAPE!?!?!?!??!?!?! Anyways i was caught and i was banned from the Superstore till 1988... i think i have only been in there once in like all the years since...frickin embaressing eh? I think i may not be going to Japan until January, that way i can help out at home somewhat with the upkeep of the house and the property, then go over in January and when it is time for my ten day vacation, come home in either August or September...we shall see! I had an old pal that told me that the only reason i wanna wait is cause Axemen Football is starting in September and i don't wanna miss it! Glad to see that we didn't pursue a game with Mount A for Homecoming, everyone else seems to wanna book them for Homecoming at their respective universities because they know that victory is immenent. I wish them well, would like to see them get it together and steal a game or two this year. Of course i wanna see the Axemen win it all! HAHAAHAHA!!! So Rob Zombie is directing the next Halloween movie?!?!?!?!?! That should be a wild one! All these remakes eh? I saw the trailer for the new Texas Chainsaw flick coming out in October, that looks to be a good one as well. Anyways folks i am in the midst of prepping some Hamburger Helper and going to work at the store formerly known as Andrew's tonight at 6! Have a good one!!!

PS- The Queers: Punk Rock Girls!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...