Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Appeals For Insertion

Hey there bloggeronies! What is a happening? Well the weekend is upon us and well i am working tonight...boooooooooooooooooooooo! My coolest rockingest friend is gone home for the weekend till like Monday..how will i cope? Oh well we do have lots o fun hanging out n stuff, we wnet up to the shore the other night over in Port George and took the doggies with us, see no one misses out! It was nice, the water was in over the rocks ...ahhhh..nice stuff and we both suffered from a heavy does of the flu this week too as well...but i do believe that everyone in town has it as well... We watched the new Adam Sandler movie Click which was pretty good as well as the original, Han Shoots First Star Wars on DVD...all in all a good week, except for the flu stuff.
Waiting for my stuff from Japan to arrive, it takes 6-8 weeks to process and they started the process on September 6th, so either around the week of the 15th to the 21st or the start of November i should be hearing at least something from them. If i do not get that final approval, which everyone says i will, but i am the eternal pessimist i know i know, i will then get in touch with Fort Kent down in Maine and throw in the towel and go there and do education. I already didscussed this with some of my former professors and they said that they would write letters of recommendation if this was to be the case. Tomorrow i am going to the mall and going to the travel agency to see about flights to Japan in case i do get the final approval. Nice to know how much i will be paying for my flight. I guess years ago the sponsoring companty did pay students ways over to Japan and to other cities and alot of the time it blew up in their face because students skipped off on them, used it as a tool to visit Japan and basically an excuse for a paid vacation. So i am going to sit back and wait and see what happens with it.
Check out the Indian interpretation of Thriller!?!?!?!?!?
Tomorrow is the big game at Acadia, i am now going alone as my nephew forgot all about the game and is instead heading to see his family in Dartmouth. My Mom talked about it with me this morning. It is kinda sad, i wish i would see some of my old drive in the kid. I had none back in those days, but i picked up alot of drive as my post-secondary career went on and on and on. To the point where nothing else was good to me anymore, when i got a C+ my first year i was happy as a pig in S***, but by my last year and into my second degree, it was like a slap in the face, it meant more nights in the library, striving and playing way over my head with the single goal of being near the top. I would love to see some of that installed in him...will it? Who knows?
So we are going to have Sunaday Shopping in NS eh? Well about frickin time! Now get that LC open because there are dollars to be made! Of course the do-gooders will be out in full force protesting, Captain Redneck was already protesting, he protested to me once and i responded Son you are preaching to the wrong choir! I liked getting Sunday shifts, esp being full time in school and needing that extra buck for a book or going to do research of grabbing that extra beer...
So my GST check came today and so did my Guns N Frickin Roses tickets!!!! I thought my brother had ordered two extra, turns out they were for other family members that are going. Can't wait to see Axl and Roses...should be fun times!
Anyways gang that is all for now...have a good one!

PS- Descendents: I'm Not a Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...