Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time for TEN Questions w/ Old Man Robb


1)What's your goal? Ahhh...TESOL Certificate, but i am also looking at getting my CELTA once i am finished with my practicum...



2)Is it important to read alot? I think one should read alot..why? As stupid as it may sound to you, its good to keep up on things, read the paper everyday, know what is going on in your city or town, read something relevant.. reading can also be a good conversation starter. Conversation skills are a good thing to have..some have them..some don't have them...maybe when they don't have them its a sign to move on...


3)Last movie you watched? The Warriors of the Wasteland aka The New Barbarians...cool to see Fred Williamson..but omg did Italians watch any other movies between 1979-1985 besides The Warriors, Mad Max, The Road Warrior and Escape From New York??!!?!??





4)What day would you love to live again? My graduation day from Acadia U back in May of 2003...the family was there and it really felt like it was my day, it was retribution for all the bullshit that had been flung at me over the years, all those people..including people whom are supposed to be close to me saying stuff (Well behind my back and never to my face saying stuff) about how this is going to be another flop for Robb...some were just bad judges of talent, of character and it is nice to see them get egg on their face...especially on that afternoon when one of those so-called judges of talent could not even turn around and look at me...why? Is it that hard to admit you were wrong? Sometimes i have to pinch myself and say..wow..did that day really happen?


5)Do you act your age? When its called for...



6)Last CD you listened to? The Alice Cooper Show from 1977





7)Are you still in contact with any of your childhood friends? That is what Crackbook is for...


8)What's the worst relationship you've ever been in? Oh jeesh..where do i start? Ok i am not totally innocent here..but cmon i have seriously had some doozies in my time..there is a song, "Not Capable of Love" by the Ataris and some of the lyrics sum up how jaded i have become when it comes to relationship stuff...

Beneath the glow of this hanging moon

Lies a city still and cold
Our silhouettes walk hand in hand
The drunken jukebox serenade

We pretend we're so innocent
Cause no one ever likes to hurt
Girl,take off that silver dress
And expose your naked heart

I'm not capable of love
That kind of love
That I felt when I was twenty one
Cause I'm not capable of love
That kind of love
That I felt when I was twenty one
Take it back

So happy birthday darling
Watch those candles melt away
Not unlike those chandeliers
At the bar where we both etched our names
Who would have thought we'd fall so hard
Who would have thought we'd fall so fast
Optimistic children
Clinging tight to all we never had

I'm not capable of love
That kind of love
That I felt when I was twenty one
Cause I'm not capable of love
That kind of love
Girl, I wish that I could take it back
Take it back

You're the only one I want
I wish that I could take it back
Am I not capable of love
That kind of love
That I felt when I was twenty one

Cause I'd be lyin' if I said
You're not my biggest regret
girl I wish that I could take it back
Cause I'm not capable of love
That kind of love
That I felt when I was twenty one
Take it back





9)Where do you want to live? I would like to live in WolfVegas believe it or not...



10)What actor should play Old Man Robb in a movie? I think that Jack Black dude might be ok....but sometimes he is funny and other times i wanna smack him in the beak...
 





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...