Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday The 14th

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision."- Muhammad Ali

Hey gang! What is happening? Well first week at the new job is almost in the books, how did i do? Well ok, training went ok, no bumps or bruses yet i believe. Tonight i work from 5:00-10:00, a short shift, but it ok. I got 2 paychecks- my last one from the Land of the Rising Sun, that is Japan to all of you not in the know, and one from the Store Formerly Known as Andrews, so it was a good day financially. Today i also contacted both Acadia and Fort Kent to send me some information on their education programs, well Old Man Robb you very well could have just taken it off the internet, however Ol Momma likes to see it the old fashioned way, so i asked for things to be mailed out. Man my Axemen barely got past Mount A last weekend up at Huskie Stadium, of course i was stuck watching the SMU Vs STFX game on Eastdink, i mean Eastlink, what the hell do we have to do eh? Defending Atlantic Champs, who badly want to go for the threepeat and hell we can't even get the first game of the year over SMU? HELLO! Who is #1 now? And don't gimmie any bullshit about national rankings this and that and this and that, dont wanna hear it. The Axemen are on the road tomorrow and playing the X-Men at STFX Oland Stadium, now this game is on EASTDINK...Well whatelse is new in Old Man Robb land? Well i still have yet to recieve a work schedule from my new job and therefore the jury is out on if or not i can attend Barry's stag party tomorrow night at the Top Hat or the Flopper or whatever the hell ya wanna call it. It should be a doozy of a time, stag parties if nothing else are usually pretty memorable. Of course i can so see me now getting a lift home. Well last Friday night i went over to a NEW friends place, we had some laughs, watched MY BLoody Valentine, the coolest movie ever to be made in Sydney Mines and made plans to hang out again, i made my NEW friend a Mix CD-R with lots of old school metal in it, including some Sabbath, Iron Maiden, KISS, AC/DC etc etc...lots of cool stuff and i included the lyrics as well! Aient that super cool of me? I love the lyrics for Iron Maiden-Iron Maiden:


"Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be faught, Iron Maiden can't be sought.
Oh Well, wherever, Wherever you are
Iron Maiden's gonna get you, No matter how far.
See the blood flow watching it shed Up above my head.
Iron Maiden wants you for dead."

Headbanging yet? Oh by the way, me and my NEW friend have an unconfirmed Tim Horny's date coming up...perhaps on Sunday. Well i have to go walk me doggies and get ready for me big shift tonight! Have a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...