Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Black Sabbath- Born Again Demos




I remember seeing the Born Again album everywhere as a kid in 1983/84...every store had it on either cassette or vinyl (It was never released on CD officially in North America) i remember being fascinated with the cover and i found the backcover just as scary with the images of Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ian Gillan and Bill Ward staring back at me...i thought their staches were scary... my friend Jason bought the cassette at Tracks & Paperbacks in Dartmouth (RIP) and i thought it was the loudest album i had ever heard...begged my parents to pick me one up which they did at the Sears Bargain Basement.. too bad this Sabbath line-up didn't last... some demonic stuff happening there..




The spooky backcover...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most underrated Sabbath line-up ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...