Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Welcome...Now at 500 Posts and Counting!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rickyisms- Trailer Park Boys


It was during my time living in the famous Crowell Tower at Acadia U that i spotted this little TV show one night with these two guys bickering over being in the cat disposal business. Of course Old Man Robb found this just a wee bit odd.. sitting in room 305 on the 3rd floor of Tower and watching on my spliced cable (Shhhhhhhh!!!) the adventures of this gang of misfits living in a trailer park.. i swore it was based in the Passage where i spent most of my formative years.. at first i thought it was a damn reality show! It grew on me and eventually lots of other people.. i am talking about the Trailer Park Boys

I mean how many years did it take before a Canadian-made show came along that entertains as well as 'The Beachcombers' used to? However there is one character that stands out from everyone else.. well at least to me and that is the character of Ricky.. why? Ricky reminds me of people i went to school with his mangling of the English language and his schemes that he comes up with. Mostly it's Ricky's constant mispronunciations that leave me in stitches and i noticed on Facebook and on YouTube that there are many tributes to Rickyisms







And i do agree.. omg does Ricky look like Reveen!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...